On December 8, 2017, Morris County family law attorney Christopher L. Garibian will be co-hosting a conference on family law in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, at the Home2 Suites hotel along Route 17 South. The Advanced Family Law conference, sponsored by the National Business Institute, will provide crucial information on recent developments and the more complicated aspects of divorce, paternity, estate planning, and criminal law, and the conference offers continuing legal education (CLE) credit hours to all attendees. Attorneys, paralegals, social workers, counselors, and legal guardians can all benefit from taking part in one or all of the facets of this conference. Slots are filling up quickly, so be sure to reserve your place at the conference today.
The Advanced Family Law conference will serve as 8.0 CLE credit hours for New Jersey and New York attorneys, and lawyers from Pennsylvania will receive 6.5 CLE credit hours. The entrance fee to the conference is $359 per registrant, but for attorneys attending in groups, the tuition for every additional registrant is $349. The seminars run from 8:30 AM to 4:40 PM, and for those who cannot attend the conference, the seminars will be recorded as an audio CD, which will be available for pre-order online. There will also be four teleconferences offered in late September and throughout the month of October that cover the financial and habitational elements of divorce law.
Family and matrimonial law attorneys Christopher L. Garibian, Cary B. Cheifetz, Robert T. Corcoran, and Robert B. Kornitzer will each lead at least one of the seven seminars at the conference. Garibian will host the first seminar of the day, which will cover non-traditional family structures and paternity law, and the last, which will discuss domestic violence. Kornitzer will lead seminars on complicated asset cases and estate planning, while Corcoran will present a workshop on arguing contempt issues. Cheifetz will host two seminars; the first will cover issues of child and spousal support, and the second will review the ethics of the attorney/client relationship.
You can register for the seminar by clicking here.
In this seminar, you will learn how to skillfully handle the most challenging family law cases!
Family law is growing increasingly more complex. The potential complications of high-wealth or high-conflict divorce can intimidate some attorneys into shying away from such cases. Do you have the skills to step up to the plate? We’ve compiled the most confounding and involved issues you’re likely to encounter in your practice and put our attorney faculty to the task of demonstrating how to successfully tackle them. Gain from their collective experience – enroll today and sharpen your professional edge!
- Explore the most difficult areas of family law practice and get solutions from seasoned attorney faculty.
- Protect the rights of cohabitating couples and clarify the boundaries of such protection in the eyes of the law.
- Get the latest updates on paternity law in recent court decisions.
- Protect the victim: stop effects of domestic violence from upsetting the balance of power in divorce proceedings.
- Effectively dispute false allegations of abuse to help your client fight for custody.
- Obtain the best settlement for your client by conquering the division of complex assets.
- Suspect the opposing spouse is hiding assets? Learn how to track them down and include them in the settlement.
- Get tips on effectively arguing for and against contempt orders.
- Get new tactics for enforcement, modification and termination of child support and spousal maintenance.
- Make the best use of forensic accountants and valuation experts to ensure all assets are on deck at the time of settlement.
- Help clients think ahead: find out how divorce affects estate plans and what new provisions must be made.
- Safeguard clients from allegations of financial misconduct with timely advice on the consequences of their spending.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level program will benefit:
- Guardians Ad Litem and Other Child Representatives
- Social Workers
CLE 8.00 – NJ*
CLE 8.00 – NY*
CLE 6.50 – PA*
* denotes specialty credits
Christopher Leon Garibian, Esq. is a partner in the matrimonial and family law department of Weiner Law Group LLP. He has over 19 years of experience handling a multitude of Divorce and Family Law Matters throughout New Jersey. He is passionate about family law and takes pride in his ability to effectuate real change in the lives of his clients. He is certified by the State Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Attorney. If you are in need of an experienced Divorce Attorney or Family Law Attorney in NJ, contact us today for compassionate, long lasting legal solutions.